Skip to main content
more options

Prior Page | Next Image

"Hindu Night" 1923 sponsored by the Cornell Cosmopolitan Club

“Above all nations is humanity”

The Cosmopolitan Club was established in 1904 to foster fellowship among all nationalities of students attending Cornell and to serve as a national clearinghouse for ideas. A residence was built in 1911 and many parties and events were held over the years. The club ceased to exist in 1954.